Hemp Derived CBD Infusion for Sleep
Sleep, or lack of it affects 50-70 million adults in the United States. 37.9% of adults surveyed report having unintentionally fallen asleep during the day at least once in the preceding month. 4.7% reported nodding off or falling asleep while driving at least once in the preceding month.
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the Sleep Research Society recommend that adults aged 18–60 years old sleep at least 7 hours each night to promote optimal health and well-being. Sleeping less than seven hours per day is associated with an increased risk of developing chronic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and frequent mental distress.
Lifestyle Hints For Better Sleep
- Going to bed at the same time each night
- Rising at the same time each morning
- Turning off or removing televisions, computers, mobile devices from the bedroom
- Eat light calorie and fat food prior to bed
- Include physical activity in your daily routine
- Eat light calorie food high in nutrition.
Consider Hemp derived CBD nutrition, which for some helps reduce anxiety and calms their mind. In return, this can be helpful in reducing sleep difficulties and improve sleep quality.