Sleep Booster is a proprietary blend formulated with years of experience and research history, infused with 200mg of hemp derived CBD. It is as easy as 3 to 7 sprays under your tongue as you head to bed in a convenient oral spray to fall asleep and stay asleep.*
1 oz. Sleep Booster by “America’s Sleep Doctor”- Ingredients Valerian Root, Melatonin, Lactium, Hops and 200mg Hemp Derived CBD
Sleep Booster developed by “The Sleep Doctor, Michael J. Breus, Ph.D.(TM)” helps those that struggle with quality sleep. When you don’t have a good night’s sleep, it can have an effect on your mood, health, family and even your job. Dr. Breus has created tools, tips, resources and products designed to help millions of people.
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He was one of the youngest people to have passed the Board at age 31 and, with a specialty in Sleep Disorders, is one of only 168 psychologists in the world with his credentials and distinction. Dr. Breus is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and appears regularly on the show (39 times in 8 seasons).
- Author, The Power of When
- Author, The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan
- Author, Beauty Sleep
- Hundreds of presentations to Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 Companies
- Inaugural Sleep Technology Ambassador at Health 2.0, put on by The National Sleep Foundation
- Consulted to brands such as Advil PM, Breathe Rite, Crowne Plaza Hotels, Dong Energy (Denmark), Merck (Belsomra),IHome, Princess Cruise lines, Disney, Phillip Stein, Zeo, SleepScore Max and more
- Sleep Expert, WebMD for more than 14 years
- Writes for The Insomnia Blog, The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, Sharecare, and The Oz Blog
- Principal Researcher on numerous grant-funded projects and clinical trials
- Interviewed many times on CNN, Oprah, The View, Anderson Cooper, Rachael Ray, Fox and Friends, The Doctors, Joy Behar, The CBS Early Show, The Today Show, and Kelly and Michael.
- Writes for The Insomnia Blog, The Huffington Post, and Psychology Today
- Expert resource for most major publications doing more than 100 interviews per year (Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, and many popular magazines)
- Appears regularly on Dr. OZ and Sirius XM Radio
- Helps support a good night’s sleep*
- Helps prevent sleeplessness*
- Improves sleep quality*
- Supports a calm peaceful state to allow relaxation and sleep*
Sleep Booster with 200 mg of Hemp Derived CBD– Natural Ingredient Including:
- Valerian Root
- Natural Flavors and Sweeteners
210 sprays – 30 doses per bottle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any diseases.