Meet The Sleep Doctor
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist and both a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. He was one of the youngest people to have passed the Board at age 31 and, with a specialty in Sleep Disorders, is one of only 168 psychologists in the world with his credentials and distinction. Dr. Breus is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and appears regularly on the show (39 times in 8 seasons).
- Author, The Power of When
- Author, The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan
- Author, Beauty Sleep
- Hundreds of presentations to Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 Com
- Inaugural Sleep Technology Ambassador at Health 2.0, put on by The National Sleep Foundation
- Consulted to brands such as Advil PM, Breathe Rite, Crowne Plaza Hotels, Dong Energy (Denmark), Merck (Belsomra),IHome, Princess Cruise lines, Disney, Phillip Stein, Zeo, SleepScore Max and more
- Sleep Expert, WebMD for more than 14 years
- Writes for The Insomnia Blog, The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, Sharecare, and The Oz Blog
- Principal Researcher on numerous grant funded projects and clinical trials
- Interviewed many times on CNN, Oprah, The View, Anderson Cooper, Rachael Ray, Fox and Friends, The Doctors, Joy Behar, The CBS Early Show, The Today Show, and Kelly and Michael.
- Writes for The Insomnia Blog, The Huffington Post,and Psychology Today
- Expert resource for most major publications doing more than 100 interviews per year (Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, and many popular magazines)
- Appears regularly on Dr. OZ and Sirius XM Radio
- Dr. Breus currently resides outside of Los Angeles and maintains a private practice in that area.
Sleep Impacts Everyone
When you don’t have a restful night, it can have an effect on your mood, health, family and even your job. So, whether you are struggling with insomnia or you are simply looking to improve your sleep, I have tools, tips and resources designed to help you.
It is an exciting time for sleep research and sleep medicine—literally every month we learn something new that can affect you and how you sleep. Therefore, I blog about it, lecture on it, tweet it or do a podcast. My mission is to teach everyone how to sleep better and the latest information on sleep disorders, including how they’re diagnosed and the treatment options available.
I have also been working with companies to help employees sleep better, to perform better at work and home, and to lead more productive lives. Why? It’s because sleep is the third pillar of health along with diet and exercise.
Shop Featured Products
Long studied for it’s benefits, hemp deprived Hemp Extract has been embraced as a super food. Hemp Extract products help support the endocannabinoid system which through research since the 1940’s has been identified as a system that connects and regulates other systems (cardiovascular, nervous, etc) throughout the body. Grab our premium quality Sleep Booster by Dr. Breus and try it for yourself.
I have been having an issue falling and staying asleep for use and have explored every option. I felt hopeless and did not want to rely on prescription drugs for the rest of my life. I have chosen a more natural route with Dr. Breus Sleep Booster and haven't looked back! This product has changed my life.
Quality & Safety You Can Trust
Long studied in Israel for anti-inflammatory properties, Hemp Extract is the most famous for the neuroprotective evidence to help support brain health.*
AKTIVE’s hemp derived Hemp Extract comes from premium genetics that are high in Hemp Extract, sustainably grown in the US by family farmers and tested by a 3rd party
AKTIVE products use controlled dosing to make it easy to incorporate the benefits of Hemp Extract into your busy active lifestyle.
What is Hemp Extract?
What is it?
Hemp Extract oil is derived from the whole hemp plant. Hemp Extract oil is a natural botanical concentrate that consists of compounds called cannabinoids. There are more than 85 cannabinoids so far that have been identified in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC, our hemp extract is non-psychotropic, and therefore doesn’t cause a euphoric high.
Pure hemp extract oil can be consumed directly as a nutritional supplement.
Over the years, great advances in hemp extract oil have led to what are now dozens of different types of hemp extract products.
What does it do?
Hemp extract has significant health benefits as a nutritional super food. It has a long history of being used for wellness issues worldwide, originating in ancient civilizations in Asia. Hemp extract research has surged in recent years among scientist and physicians as a natural answer to diet and health concerns as access to hemp extract has increased.
The reason behind hemp extract’s effectiveness is due to its interaction with the endocannabinoid system which is a newly discovered regulatory network in all mammals, including humans that boost both the neurological and immune systems.
To learn more about the chemical makeup of hemp extract and its benefits CLICK HERE
Aktive is teaming up with Dr. Michael J Breus, a leading doctor and specialist in sleep health in the United States, to bring a natural solution for a better nights sleep. Falling and staying asleep is a battle that many people struggle with on a daily basis.
We recognized this as an issue that has been negatively affecting the lives of many Americans. Hemp extract has been long studied for its regulating effects on the cardiovascular and nervous system. The same systems that are directly related to your sleep cycle.
Dr. Michael J Breus has made it his lives mission to help those in need regulate their sleep cycles in the most natural ways possible. We are excited to be partnering with The Sleep Doctor himself, Dr. Michael J Breus to bring our customers a natural nights sleep.